2011 Model No Longer Available
Helly Hansen Tofino CIS Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
Why can't life be simple? Why can't you have the tangy tastiness of mayo with the sweet succulence of ketchup in one delicious sauce? Why can't you have the awesome easiness of a warm midlayer and a weather-beating shell in one jacket? If you're in Utah, you can solve your condiment problem with the tastiest invention ever: fry sauce. If you're more concerned with the second conundrum, you can solve it with the Helly Hansen Tofino CIS Jacket. Wear this jacket as a shell on wet days, use the fleece liner around town, and wear them together when the weather gets tough.
- Double-layered Helly Tech fabric seals out moisture while moving water vapor out
- Polartec fleece keeps you warm when the temperature is dropping
- Three-in-one design has you covered for all kinds of conditions
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- Jacket Material:
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech 2Ply; [liner] mesh
- Removable Liner Material:
- Polartec fleece
- yes, full-time
- underarm zip vents
- (shell) 2 front handwarmer, (shell) 1 chest, (fleece liner) 2 front handwarmer
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, winter sports
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime