Helly Hansen Stratten Jacket - Women's
Tough yet tantalizing, the sleek and stylish Helly Hansen Women's Stratten Jacket fends off winter weather in a flattering form. Armed with waterproof, breathable Helly Tech, fully taped seams, and stuffed with low-profile PrimaLoft, the Stratten has you covered when it dumps all day or dips below zero. A roomy regular fit with articulated sleeves lets you slash through deep or billy-goat down gnar with unhindered mobility. Without looking like a dude.
- Tough, two-layer, polyamide Helly Tech Performance shell is 14K-rated waterproof and 18K-rated breathable for dry, cool comfort
- Fully taped seams keep out leaks and drafts
- 100g PrimaLoft WarmCore insulation is non-bulky and keeps you cozy on frigid days
- Regular fit with articulated elbows allow free, easy, and natural movement
- Mechanical zip vents let you dump excess heat when you're riding up a storm or hiking
- Detachable, adjustable hood hugs your head nice and warm
- Snap-off powder skirt prevents snow and cold from going up your back
- Multiple exterior, ski-pass, and internal pockets secure essentials right where you need them
- RECCO reflector may aid in recovery inbounds
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Performance (2-layer); [shell] polyamide
- 100g PrimaLoft WarmCore
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 14,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 18,000 g/m??
- yes, removable
- underam zips
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable
- (external) 2 hand, 1 sleeve, (internal) stash
- fully taped
- 2 lb
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime