Helly Hansen Rider Insulated Bib - Toddler Girls'
When you only stand three feet tall, it doesn't take much before you're chest deep in snow. Set your little lady up with the Helly Hansen Rider Insulated Bib for quality weather protection that extends all the way up to her chest. The waterproof and breathable shell fabric keeps those little legs dry while the PrimaLoft insulation ensures she'll stay warm. Plus, these bibs are tough enough for seasons of snow play thanks to the reinforced seat, knees, and hem.
- Two-layer Helly Tech Protection shell fabric provides a high level of waterproof and breathable performance
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- WarmCore Primaloft insulation provides additional warmth on chilly days
- Articulated knees allow for unrestricted movement
- Adjustable suspenders keep the bib in place
- Elastic gaiters seal around boots to keep snow out
- Reinforced seat, knees, and hem increase durability for years of reliable performance
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low light conditions
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Performance; [body] nylon
- PrimaLoft WarmCore
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 18,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 19,000 mm
- Side Zips:
- fully taped
- adjustable suspenders
- 1 lb 1 oz
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime