Helly Hansen Pace T-Shirt - Short-Sleeve - Men's
The sweltering sun may attempt to slow your progress, but the Helly Hansen Pace Short-Sleeved T-Shirt encourages ample breathability and moisture-wicking so you keep moving comfortably during your long trail runs or training sessions.
- HH Cool fabric features polyester Coolgrid and X-pulsion Technology which allows ample ventilation and quick evaporation to keep your body from overheating
- Lifa Stay Dry Technology wicks moisture and dries quickly to increase evaporative cooling
- Half-zip helps dump excess heat when running or biking up a mountain
- Close fit ensures insulation and effective moisture wicking to keep your temperature optimal
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing throughout the many miles
- Reflective stripes on the back increase visibility when running on a road at dusk or dawn
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Very good shirt
July 27, 2012
I am always on the lookout for a good quality synthetic shirt that breathes well and fits well. This shirt accomplishes both. I have run in very warm weather and this shirt performed as well as any of the synthetic shirts I own. The fit is accurate as described (snug on a larger frame) and does not chafe. I could feel the reflective strips down my back when wearing a backpack, but it caused no irritation.