Helly Hansen Odin Mountain Pant - Men's
Technical alpine pants don't get more technical than the Helly Hansen Men's Odin Mountain Pant. Full-stretch HellyTech Professional construction ensures dryness and breathability for high-output pursuits, while the removable softshell bib adds protection when you need a little extra up top.
- Helly Hansen spent three years developing the Odin collection in extreme conditions from the Himalayas to the Antarctic Ocean
- 3/4-Length YKK Aquaguard side zips provide emergency ventilation and snag-free dressing over boots
- Removable softshell bib adds protection from drifting snow
- Zip-out softshell gaiters for versatility
- Welded KEVLARŽ kick panels protect the inner legs from crampons and ski edges
- YKK Aquaguard zippers at the chest, hand, and thigh pockets, plus an Aquaguard zipper at the fly, make sure water stays on the outside
- RECCO reflector provides passive assistance in the event of an avalanche
- Bib zips off to create the attachment point for Helly Hansen's Odin Jacket and Work Vest
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
How does the waterproofness and durability of this pant compare
How does the waterproofness and durability of this pant compare to that of some of the gore-tex pro shell offerings? Would I be able to stand in a river and stay dry with these?
December 29, 2011
February 4, 2012
These pants are quickly becoming my new favorite pants and possibly my all time favorites so far! They fit great and keep me warm and dry. You can remove the bib if you want or keep it.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Professional (3-layer, polyamide)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 25,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 22,070 g/m˛
- fully taped
- 3/4 side zips
- 2 front hand, 1 thigh
- yes, removable
- 830 g
- Recommended Use:
- mountaineering, alpine climbing