Helly Hansen Odin Guiding Light Jacket - Men's
Technical climbs and rugged, high-alpine routes require serious protection from the elements. But gaining vert also requires a light pack. Made of waterproof breathable HellyTech fabric and weighing just 13 ounces, Helly Hansen Odin Guiding Light Jacket pairs serious weather protection with impressive weight savings.
- Waterproof breathable HellyTech 02 3-ply fabric repels rain, snow, and severe winter storms, and allows your excess heat and sweat to evaporate
- Narrow seam tape utilizes thin and light materials to create a pliable, water-tight seam and reduce garment's overall weight
- Water-resistant front zipper blocks prevents rain and melting snow from sneaking in through the front closure
- Underarm vents lend airflow and help increase evaporation when you work up a sweat
- Wrist gaiters, adjustable wrist cuffs, and a drawcord hem help prevent snow and cold from coming in
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
April 12, 2012
The Odin line is top of the line for Helly Hansen who is known for their storm gear. This jacket is great for touring when you need the best you can get. It keeps you dry and has all the venting you would need and is also constructed amazingly. If you are looking for a quality jacket this is it!
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech 02 3Ply
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 22,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 21,057 g/mē
- underarm zip vents
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 hand
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, fixed
- (large) 360 g
- Recommended Use:
- alpine climbing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime