Helly Hansen Lerwick Rain Jacket - Men's
Rainy days call for the Helly Hansen Lerwick Rain Jacket, when you'll appreciate its cool, comfortable fabric and it's easy ability to repel moisture and keep you dry. You get the old-school fisherman jacket style without the heavy, rubbery feel; wear this jacket when rain is in the forecast, but you aren't willing to hide out inside your house.
- Polyester fabric uses a polyurethane coating to shed moisture and keep you dry in the rain
- Critical seams are taped to stop water from working through the stitching in highly exposed areas
- Full storm flap with snap buttons keep wind and driving rain out
- Polyester lining throughout the jacket is soft on your skin
- Regular fit is balanced and comfortable
- Back venting ditches moist, overheated air so you don't swamp out
- Storm hood protects your head and the sides of your face
- Welded front pockets keep your essentials dry, and the internal pocket is great for your phone or media player
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- polyester, PU coating
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 5000 mm
- [external] 2 hand; [internal] 1 zippered
- back vents
- critical seams taped
- Claimed Weight:
- 1 lb 13.1 oz
- Recommended Use:
- hiking, climbing, everyday
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime