2011 Model No Longer Available
Helly Hansen Legend Pant - Men's - 2011 BCS
Battle frostbite without taking a bite out of your checking account with the Helly Hansen Legend Pant. Thanks to the insulation and show-shedding performance fabric, your legs will stay warm and dry even through chilly, wet storms.
- PrimaLoft insulation keeps your knees and butt toasty on long lift rides
- Articulated knees help with free-heel knee bends and mogul runs
- Boot gaiters allow a full seal so powder puffs donít shoot up into your nether regions
- Thigh vents dump excess heat as you blow through the pow
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
January 3, 2013
Great pants, have kept me warm and dry in all conditions. If you have long legs, these pants will be a nice surprise since I'm 6'4" and I was worried the pants would be too short but they're way longer than the TNF legends I bought a while back (albeit not the long version).
My only gripe is that the material seems a little too soft and fragile so it might tear easily on rocks or branches. I guess time will tell.
- Helly Tech Performance (polyamide)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 14,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 18,000 g/m≤
- PrimaLoft (60g)
- mesh-line thigh vents
- Side Zips:
- belt loops, adjustable tabs
- 2 front
- Recommended Use:
- resort skiing