2010 Model No Longer Available
Helly Hansen Black Rock Boot - Men's - 2010 BCS
When winter confuses the streets for the slopes, pull on the Helly Hansen Black Rock Boots. Welded waterproof leather uppers let you trek through the drifts with warm, dry feet, and burly treaded rubber soles grip slick and slushy surfaces.
- Side zippers and heel pull tabs ease on-and-offs
- EVA midsoles support feet and absorb impact
- Welded construction makes the leather uppers watertight
- Leather heel counters stabilize feet
- Padded collar traps warmth and prevents snow from sneaking into the boot
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
January 2, 2012
Use these boots to ride motorcycle to work. They are great at keeping you dry, and warm with some decent socks. Only issue is they have a stiff heel/ankle in the back of the boot and it is really hard to get them on at first until they are broken in after about a month.