2009 Model No Longer Available
Harmony AT Ergo Tour T4 Touring Paddle - Carbon Shaft, Oversized Blades - 2009 BCS
Load your boat for a long trip, dip the lightweight Adventure Technologies Ergo Tour T4 Touring Paddle in the water, and feel the efficient, powerful oversized blade go to work. A stiff yet forgivingly flexible carbon shaft handles easily as you alternate between high- and low-angle strokes. Thanks to the shaft’s ergonomic shape that aligns your upper body efficiently, the watery miles will melt away with less fatigue.
- Exceptionally lightweight carbon shaft uses an N6 Matrix construction to increase stiffness and durability without unnecessary weight
- Oversized blade is fifteen-percent larger to create more surface area for a powerful stroke in rough seas or with a loaded boat
- Slight dihedral shape to the asymmetrical polypropylene and fiberglass blade offers enhanced performance and minimal flutter
- Adjustable ferrule permits you to set the blade feather angle anywhere from 0-90 degrees
- Ergonomic shaft design uses a dual axis bend to allow a more efficient and powerful stroke
- Shaft adjustment increases overall length up to 5cm (2in)
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Is the shaft of this paddle ovalized at the grips?
May 29, 2011
yes, has that nice flat feel starting at the bend.
June 9, 2011
- Shaft Material:
- [Shaft] N6 Matrix Carbon; [Blade]
- Blade Material:
- Fiberglass, polypro
- Overall Length:
- 84.6in (215cm); 86.6in (220cm); 88.6in (225cm); 90.5in (230cm)
- Shaft Shape:
- Feather Angle:
- 0-90 Deg
- Paddling Style:
- High angle
- 36oz (1020.5g)
- Recommended Use:
- High-performance touring
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 Year