2011 Model No Longer Available
Gregory Torre 33 Backpack - 1831-2136cu in - 2011 BCS
Complete with a cavernous roll-top style opening, the tough Gregory Torre 33 Backpack swallows up your rope, helmet, and rack, and then carries everything without making your lower back sore. Open this bag to reveal the entire contents quickly, then zip it back up, stash your hiking poles on the back, and tackle a tough project. An array of pockets and attachments holds all your essentials for a day in the mountains, and Fusion LTS suspension makes heavy loads melt away.
- Fusion LTS suspension system uses a pre-curved waistbelt, Wraptor Stabilizer lumbar and lower back support, and a removable framesheet coupled with a single removable aluminum stay that keeps the pack from barreling under weight
- Wraptor Stabilizer pulls the pack back panel towards the lumbar area to evenly distribution weight and reduce bounce when you're moving quickly
- Open the pack from the top all the way down to the tool loops at the base and load larger items easily thanks to long zippers and the roll-top access
- Side attachment points allow you to carry your tools or poles using the compression webbing or by using the elastic cord
- Loops for your ice axe or trekking poles are adjustable and tuck away when not in use so you don't snag something unexpectedly on approach
- Side and top compression straps help you cinch down any extra room to keep your pack streamline
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Can anyone tell me the length of this backpack? I am looking to stay under the carry on limits.
February 21, 2012
By: Josh Chapman
February 22, 2012
- [body] 420HD plain weave synthetic, 245HD plain weave synthetic; [bottom] 1680D ballistic nylon
- (s) 1831 cu in, (m) 2014 cu in, (l) 2136 cu in
- Fusion LTS Suspension, molded back panel
- Hydration Compatible:
- Reservoir Included:
- Rain Cover:
- Access Types:
- top, front panel
- 1 waist-belt, 1 top stash, 2 side water bottle
- Snowboard Carry:
- Ski Carry:
- Climbing Gear Loops:
- Ice Axe Loops:
- Shovel Pocket:
- (s) 3 3 oz, (m) 3 4 oz, (l) 3 7 oz
- Recommended Use:
- climbing, bouldering
- Manufacturer Warranty: