2009 Model No Longer Available
Gregory Jade 60 Backpack - Women's - 2009 BCS
Carrying a fully-loaded pack over rugged terrain should be a zen experience, not a painful one. The Gregory Women’s Jade 60 Backpack has what you need to find your happy place. The potential for backpacking pleasure starts in the Gregory Jetstream LTS suspension and spreads through all the other features of the Jade.
- Jetstream Load Transfer Suspension delivers unrivaled ventilation, support, and adjustability. The thermo-formed framesheet and aluminum stay are covered with highly breathable foam, a dual-density foam lumbar pad correctly transfers weight to your hips, and the waist belt has three different size adjustments for you to choose from
- No unnecessary points of contact with your body are created and the areas that do come in contact with you are designed for maximum comfort—eliminating hot spots
- Easily access your gear from the top or the front of the pack depending on where you are and what supplies you need to get
- Side, bottom, and top compression straps allow you to tighten up your load and find a better balance on the trail
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
January 26, 2011
this is a great pack. i've used it to travel all around the country. it easily compacts or expands and it is very comfortable. my only complaint is the lack of pockets--it has one main compartment, a front pocket, a top pocket, and a small pocket on the waist belt. other than that, it has held up nicely and i definitely recommend it!
September 9, 2010
I purchased this pack for a week-long backcountry trip through Glacier, and it performed really well. I could easily pack everything I needed with room to spare and nothing clipped to the outside of the pack. I stuffed it with food, my tent's rainfly, a sleeping pad, cookpot, clothes, among other smaller things. The pack distributed the weight well, though it took me a while during a nine mile hike to adjust the straps for maximum comfort. Once I adjusted it, the pack was really comfortable. I carried about 40 pounds in it with ease. It's practical, comfortable, and easily fits all of your gear!
- 210D double diamond ripstop nylon, 210D x 420D HD flat weave fabrics
- [XS] 3295cu in (54L); [S] 3600cu in (59L); [M] 3906cu in (64L)
- Jetstream LTS
- Hydration Compatible:
- Torso Adjustment:
- Detachable Pack:
- Sleeping Bag Compartment:
- Rain Cover:
- Access Types:
- Top, front
- [External] 2 waistbelt,1 front, 2 side ; [Internal] 1 hydration
- Ice Axe Loops:
- Max Comfort Load:
- 45lbs (20.4kg)
- [XS] 3lb 11oz(1700g); [S] 3lb 15oz (1800g); [M] 4lb 1oz (1850g)
- Recommended Use:
- Backpacking, camping, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty: