Temporarily Out of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Gregory Jade 38 Backpack - Women's - 2258-2380cu in
There's secluded campsite a few miles past the end of a gravel road that's calling your name. Answer the call with your overnight essentials packed into the women's-specific Gregory Jade 38 Backpack. As you stroll into your own backcountry playground, the CrossFlo DTS suspension distributes the weight comfortably across your back and hips.
- The women's-specific fit includes a shorter torso length and a contoured shoulder and waist harness to better fit your body's curves
- Tensioned mesh back panel provides excellent ventilation and an X-shaped wire frame keeps the pack rigid while you climb over and under fallen trees.
- Front zipper access to the main compartment makes lunch breaks quick and easy
- Bottom-accessed sleeping bag compartment separates your bag from other gear and features a removable shelf to join the bottom with the main compartment
- Removable rain cover stows in a zippered pocket and keeps your gear dry while you hike through a downpour
- Several external pockets keep your knife, camera, and map handy
- Ice axe loops attach tools or trekking poles for alpine quests
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
April 25, 2012
I am in love with this pack! It is comfortable and very secure, the adjustable straps are very easy to modify. The sleeping bag compartment IS very tiny and the side water compartments are definitely not as functional as they could be (but this is not a problem unique to this bag) I wish I could give it a 4.5, because I really do love the way this bag is thought out and put together, and the back ventilation is brilliant.
What are the dimensions of this backpack? I need to know length
What are the dimensions of this backpack? I need to know length x width x height so I can check it against some other gear I own.
June 6, 2011
Awesome pack with a few minor exceptions
February 24, 2012
I have this pack and love it. It straps down tight and the suspension is great - you can bounce all over the place and the bag goes wherever you do. My only complaints are: the sleeping bag compartment is pretty small - I reeeaaaally have to cram it in there. Also, the side straps go over the mesh pockets, so they're pretty useless for carrying anything you really need quick access to. Other than that, a great weekend pack!
the back pads........
August 16, 2011
love the pack, took it fast packing....it's the perfect size, but what is up with the HARD pads that sit in the lower/center back? I don't know if I need to get used to them or if they just suck.
They are so HARD! I love the pack though......it's 4 stars sometimes, 5 stars some other times!
Looking for some feedback.......
- 210D double diamond ripstop, 330D nylon oxford flatweave
- (small) 2258 cu in, (medium) 2380 cu in
- (CrossFlo DTS) tensioned mesh back, wire X frame
- Hydration Compatible:
- Reservoir Included:
- Rain Cover:
- Access Types:
- top, front panel, bottom
- (exterior) 1 top zip, 1 top zippered stash, 1 front zip, 2 side stretch mesh, 2 waist-belt zippered mesh
- Sleeping Bag Compartment:
- Snowboard Carry:
- Ski Carry:
- Ice Axe Loops:
- Shovel Pocket:
- Max Weight Capacity:
- 35 lb
- (small) 3 lb 2 oz, (medium) 3 lb 5 oz
- Recommended Use:
- women's-specific backpacking, trekking, lightweight overnight trips
- Manufacturer Warranty: