Temporarily Out of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Gregory Freia 14 Backpack - Women's - 854cu in
Liberate yourself from the bulk and excess material of a pack that carries twice as much as you need; toss your essentials into the sleek, smart Freia 14 Backpack and run free. Ventilating and efficient suspension and super-breathable harness system keep you going light like a feather and coolly comfortable. Off-trail, this seriously slick pack will tote and organize your overnight, work, or school supplies with the kind of efficiency that creates dependency.
- Lightweight, durable Kinetic FTS suspension system features active, breathable, contoured foam suspension that eliminates need for stays
- Anatomical women-specific backpanel with center channel ventilation helps keep you cool, dry, and comfortable
- Breathable, split-channel women-specific harness, shoulder straps, and waistbelt allow unhindered mobility and stability
- Panel access to main compartment lets you get-in-and-grab in a blink
- Comfort zone for weight capacity goes up to 20lbs of gear and goodies
- Light, tough, and durable 210 Dynajin and 420 nylon protect your cargo
- Cross-elastic hydration tube retainer conveniently positions source for easy access
- Shoulder-strap quick-access pockets secure frequent-access items
- Front bucket and top accessory pockets secure essentials
- Single tool, axe, or trekking pole attachment point secures item
- Side compression straps keep your load lean and stable
- Torso size: 14-20in
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.