Grassroots Skate Powdersurfer - P-Tex
Snowboarding and skateboarding have their similarities, but at the end of the day you're still attached to your snowboard. Bridge the gap with the Grassroots Skate P-Tex Powdersurfer and open up a whole new world of possibilities. There are no bindings, ropes, or handles; it's just you and the board. The wide shape and lifted tip and tail keep you afloat even in the deepest snow, and with your feet freed up you can finally bust out skate tricks in the backcountry.
- Durable skateboard-style wood ply construction
- True twin shape rides well regular and switch
- Steep kicktail and nose allows for popping big ollies and kickflips
- Wide surface area makes it easier to land tech flip tricks and stomp big drops, and provides extra float in powder
- Foam grip tape keeps your feet firmly planted
- P-Tex base is fast and easily repairable
- Handmade in Logan, Utah
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.