Gore Running Wear Pulse 2.0 SO Tight - Men's
Go for a run in the cold, and you're bound to cross paths with some bone-chilling wind. We suggest pulling on the Gore Running Wear Men's Pulse 2.0 SO Tight before you dash down the trail in February. The windproof and highly breathable WindStopper laminate will protect you from wind that would otherwise rob your legs of warmth and from sweat that would otherwise chill you to the bone. If you hit the road or trail regularly, you'll find this performance tight the ideal balance between weather protection and comfort.
- WindStopper laminate sandwiches a windproof and highly breathable membrane between the durable outer face fabric and smooth inner lining
- WindStopper Soft Shell is water-resistant to protect you from light rain and snow
- Softshell construction makes this fabric highly breathable so sweaty moisture vapors can escape away from your skin and through the fabric
- Ankle zippers use a semi-locking slider so the zipper stays put when you're moving
- Elastic waistband is adjustable and uses a flat drawcord that sits comfortably against your waist
- Back zip pocket holds energy gel or a car key within easy reach
- Reflective trim helps you stay visible to cars and traffic in low-light situations
- Gripper elastic keeps the bottom hems in place sothey won't ride up
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.