2011 Model No Longer Available
Gore Bike Wear Oxygen GT AS Jacket - 2011 BCS
From drizzle to pelting-hail freak storms, the form-fitting, wind-cheating Gore Bike Wear Oxygen GT AS Jacket rides light and ready for action in your jersey pocket. At a moment's notice, whip out the Active Shell-equipped Oxygen GT AS, slide into its soft, wicking sleeves, zip up, and ride out the storm.
- Gore-Tex Active Shell provides breathability with durable waterproof and windproof protection for optimum comfort
- Streamlined, 3-layer construction ensures an ultra-lightweight, weather-resistant cycling garment
- Cycling-specific cut with generous tail coverage provides protection from moisture invasion and road spray
- Next-to-skin fit works great with a base layer to keep your core warm and dry
- Reflective elements for low-light safety
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
February 20, 2013
This is a nice piece of kit for those looking for a GENUINELY waterproof (and breathable) cycling jacket. Sleeve and tail length is well thought-out, but I'd emphasise the close-fitting structure makes this a road-only piece. You simply won't be able to fit multiple or thick layers underneath and have a close fit - it's one or the other for this jacket. Fit is consistent with all other Gore BW products (i.e. slim but true to size).
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Active Shell; [shell] polyester; [stretch panels] 89% nylon, 11% elastane
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- guaranteed waterproof
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- guaranteed breathable
- forearm zip vents
- Recommended Use:
- training, racing in changing weather conditions