Gnu B-Mini BTX Snowboard - Girls'
The Gnu B-Mini BTX Girls' Snowboard keeps petite park-rats poised to pounce by using BTX technology, a freestyle-friendly twin shape, and a softer flex ideal for mini rippers with oversized appetites for getting after it.
- Banana technology places fun and forgiving rocker between the feet, and the stability of flat zones extending to the contact points
- Magnetraction edge technology creates multiple points of grippy contact along the whole running length of the to and heelside edges
- Twin geometry rides evenly in both directions, making it easy to both learn and progress
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- 115 cm, 125 cm, 135 cm
- medium-soft (3.5 of 10 on Gnu's scale)
- rocker (reverse)
- Effective Edge:
- [115cm] 850 mm; [125cm] 930 mm; [135cm] 1010 mm
- Waist Width:
- [115cm] 210 mm; [125cm] 220 mm; [135cm] 228 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [115cm] 6.5 m; [125cm] 7 m; [135cm] 7.8 m
- Stance Width:
- [115cm] 16 - 19.25 in; [125-135cm] 17 - 22 in
- Stance Setback:
- A.5 (wood)
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [115cm] 40 - 90 lb; [125cm] 50 - 110 lb; [135cm] 60 - 130 lb
- Recommended Use:
- youth freestyle
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year