Giro Station Goggle
Put on the wide-view Giro Station Goggle and see more of the mountain without the fog or scratches of your old, narrow-view goggle. The large Super Fit frame fits over your wider face and provides a better range of view with its injection molded cylindrical lens so you can keep an eye on your peripherals in the event that an out-of-control tourist threatens your perimeter. Choose a lens type to match your mountainís usual conditions.
- A vented lens prevents fogging in the changing weather and as you take breaks in the lodge
- Soft face foam and a micro fleece lining comfortably presses against your face
- Persimmon Boost 60 (50%-60% light transmission) and Persimmon 57 (57% light transmission) lenses add more definition and depth perception to low-light storm days
- Rose Silver 30 (30% light transmission) and Amber Scarlet 40 (40% light transmission) lenses block more light and enhance depth perception for variable to partly cloudy conditions
- Amber Gold 24 (24% light transmission) and Black Limo 15 (15% light transmission) shade your eyes and enhance definition in sunny to very sunny conditions
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.