2011 Model No Longer Available
Giro Decade Helmet - Women's - 2011 BCS
There’s a bit less hesitation at the top of tree runs and cliff hucks when you have the Giro Women’s Decade Helmet on. Not that you should be chucking yourself just anyhow all over the mountain, but if you do happen to get a bit too close to a non-fluffy nature object, the Decade will go to bat for your noggin.
- In-Mold technology bonds the EPS liner to the outer shell for strength and light weight
- Remove the Weatherstrip to expose 15 Super Cool vents for a cool head on the way down
- Vent over the center of where your goggle vent lines up reduces internal fogging
- Adjustment dial fine-tunes the fit, and an internal height adjustment system compensates for different head and goggle sizes
- Compatible with all after-market TuneUps systems
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
February 21, 2012
Picked one of these up at a President's day sale and couldn't be happier, took it through the blacks and terrain park and while it didn't get much wear, when an out of control skier slammed into me it did the job. SUPER COMFORTABLE, the adjustment system is easy to use even with gloves on, and the padded chinstrap is a nice bonus. Can't wait to drop some audio into this next season!