2008 Model No Longer Available
Giordana Taped Waterproof Jacket - Men's - 2008 BCS
Not having the Giordana Menís Taped Waterproof is one of the worst things we can think of when you set out on a rain-soaked ride. Some situations only go well when all of the factors just happen to come together at the right time, but those critical things come together long before this Giordana jacket gets to you.
- Sympatex material features a waterproof membrane bonded between the outer and inner lining for water and wind protection
- Long back keeps your lower back and glutes covered when youíre take an aggressive position on or off the saddle
- Tall collar is lined with micropile fleece for warmth and abrasion-free comfort at the neck
- Elastic waist and cuffs seal out wind and moisture and keep crucial body heat in
- Waterproof zipper features storm flap interior for enhanced water barrier
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture seepage through stitch holes to create totally waterproof barrier against stormy weather
- Packs down small to fit into a jersey pocket until needed
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
October 17, 2010
I don't understand all the whiners about bike clothing. It says right on the sizing chart "Giordana Apparel is meant to fit very tight, the cycling apparel is not a baggy fit," but everyone here seems to think they've been misled. I'm 6'1, 170 pounds, and I rock climb (big forearms), and the Medium, while slim, fits me just fine. Only wish I'd gotten the large for length, but I just pull my rainpants up a little higher and keep pedaling. I bought this to replace the Giordana Twister jacket (which is totally useless in any real rain - discovered that too late to return, now I use it for visibility), and I have not been disappointed: keeps out the water, looks cool, and a good Bonktown price.
July 15, 2010
Sure this jacket is great if you have the arms of a broomstick. My wife even tried it...she usually wears a women's large and she thought it was tight in the arms and across the chest. Time to get a new sizing dummy for Giordana! BTW I ordered a 3XL.
June 11, 2010
Sizing is great and fits as described, i am 6 food and 225 and wear the xl - its snug but a good fit. It does not get too hot and keeps the water out well. The felt lined collar collects any drips that may run down your neck to keep your core dry. it is well constructed and durable and wipes clean as soon as your wet ride is over - road grime and all!
Great price on bonktown too!!