Giordana FormaRed-Carbon Jersey - Long-Sleeve - Women's
Saddle up with the Giordana FormaRed-Carbon Jersey to ditch perspiration, cut through bitter-ass wind, and block skin from a relentless sun. Technically radical materials and a breeze-cheating fit come together in perfect harmony so you can cruise chilled two-lane blacktop.
- Constructed of brushed Moovix HD for UV protection and comfort
- Perforated Antigua fabric holds warm air close to the skin
- The honeycomb structure of Moovix HD provides stretch in all directions for a micro-massaging effect to reduce fatigue
- Winter-weight Aerofix AV materials for water and wind defense
- Full front zip is protected by an inner flap for blocking wind
- Flat-stitched seams control stretch and provides strength
- Recommended for temperatures 40-60 deg F when worn with a base layer
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Beautiful Jersey/Strange Fit
December 27, 2012
This is a beautifully made and detailed jersey. Runs small in the body (as expected), but the arms are long! If you're lucky enough that it fits, you'll love it
Does anyone know how the FormaRed-Carbon fit compares to Giordana's
Does anyone know how the FormaRed-Carbon fit compares to Giordana's Silverline jersey fit? I tried the Silverline and the zipper is way too short in the front.
December 29, 2009
The FormaRed line-up is more of a compression-fit (meant to be tight); whereas the Silverline has a more comfortable fit. You can go to their website to get an exact break-down of fits. You have to be honest with your measurements, and order a size-up if close (especially the FR-C line). The FR-C line up is a way better quality+price; but the Silverline is still fine, a more "relaxed" fit for both body and budget! LOVE THE RED, though!
March 17, 2013
I would recommend this one
June 16, 2010
Love it!!!! I did have to return it for the next size up and you guys where very helpful in getting it sent right out to me.