Garmont Momentum Snow GTX Boot - Men's
Whether you're hiking in the dead of winter, snowshoeing to your favorite yurt, or shoveling off your neighbor's driveway, the Men's Garmont Momentum Snow GTX Boot will provide the necessary protection every step of the way. A heavy dose of Thinsulate insulation keeps you toasty warm while the leather and Cordura upper with Gore-Tex XCR blocks wet conditions. The X lugged Winter Grip Outsole ensures you maintain a firm footing wherever your winder adventure leads.
- Leather and Cordura upper with Gore-Tex XCR membrane keeps your toes dry in extreme winter weather conditions without causing a sweat-out when you work hard
- 400g Thinsulate insulation warms your toes in below-freezing temperatures
- D-ring makes for quick and secure gaiter attachment
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Articulated TPU spine provides a natural flex, heel stability, and forefoot protection
- Winter Grip Outsole with X shaped lugs grips rock, snow, mud, and ice
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- Upper Material:
- leather, Cordura mesh
- Gore-Tex XCR membrane
- 400g Thinsulate
- Temperature Rating:
- -35 F
- WinterGrip (rubber)
- EVA, TPU Spine
- above ankle
- [single, size 8] 19.4 oz
- Recommended Use:
- winter hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty: