2010 Model No Longer Available
Garmont G2 110 Ski Boot - Men's - 2010 BCS
Featuring an innovative shock-dampening system, a mid-stiff flex, and a beefy, cold-shucking liner, the Garmont G2 110 Ski Boot dispenses an ideal blend of performance and comfort. The progressive freeride fit means that this boot conforms to the shape of your foot for lightning-quick response times and enhanced agility through crud and over bumps.
- Freeride fit blends an anatomical shape that's close fitting and responsive while still delivering all-day comfort
- The 110-rated flex provides mid-stiff responsiveness for a delightful feel and plenty of power on the way down
- Zeta Pro H 110 liner was designed to keep your toes happy in cold conditions
- Shock Damper shell tech features flex ribs in the instep to provide a discrete longitudinal flex that absorbs shocks and vibrations without affecting performance
- Buckle savers provide extra protection on the lower shell, and the buckles are field-replaceable in case of a blowout
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.