2012 Model No Longer Available
Foursquare Work Pant - Men's - 2012 BCS
Protect your right to put in work on the mountain with the Foursquare Work Pant. Don't be fooled by the clean looks of this pant, because the abrasion-resistant micro-twill material diligently stands up to a season's worth of slaving away chasing powder and lapping through parks.
- 8K waterproofing and 5K breathability deliver standard waterproof performance ideal for dry to moderate snow conditions
- Fully taped seams won't let water sneak in through the stitching
- Relaxed fit pant with a casual style makes the Work Pant easy to wear and comfortable to ride in
- Inseam vents deliver cool air directly to your hot and bothered testicles
- Slanted side cargo pocket makes it easy to get your accessories even when sitting on the lift
- Ghetto slits at hem let you choose to between a boot-cut look or a banged-out look
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Four Horsemen Sales
October 5, 2012
The Foursquare Work Snowboard Pant for men allows you to get the job done in style and comfort. MicroShield acts like a forcefield against snow, rain, and wind, while a DWR (Durable Water Resistant) coating and fully taped seams provide even more moisture-blocking protection. Foursquare included a jacket-to-pant interface in the Work Pant that you can link up with your jacket to create a blizzard-proof seal.
- [membrane/laminate] MicroShield; [face fabric] nylon twill; [lining] nylon taffeta
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 8000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/m²
- inner thigh
- Side Zips:
- yes, lower leg
- fully taped
- 2 hand, 2 back, 1 cargo
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing, snowmobiling
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year