Foursquare Work Insulated Pant - Men's
Take the edge off winter's icy clutches with the Foursquare Work Insulated Pant. The Work Pant is packing light insulation and light waterproofing to add a little comfort to a chilly day of riding, and the single cargo pocket sets it apart with more storage space and a unique look.
- Microshield 8K waterproofing holds off light snow and rain
- Fully taped seams eliminate waterproof weak spots
- Zonal mesh and printed nylon taffeta lining
- Cargo pocket for added storage space
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Four Horsemen Sales
October 5, 2012
The Foursquare Work Snowboard Pant for men allows you to get the job done in style and comfort. MicroShield acts like a forcefield against snow, rain, and wind, while a DWR (Durable Water Resistant) coating and fully taped seams provide even more moisture-blocking protection. Foursquare included a jacket-to-pant interface in the Work Pant that you can link up with your jacket to create a blizzard-proof seal.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] MicroShield; [shell] nylon micro twill; [lining] nylon taffeta
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 8000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/mē
- 60g synthetic
- inner thigh zips
- fully taped
- adjustable, belt loops
- 2 front hand, 1 side cargo, 2 back
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, doin work on those cold street missions
- Manufacturer Warranty: