Foursquare Strut Pant - Women's
Whether your pushing your limits in the park or squeezing in as many powder laps as possible, the Foursquare Women's Strut Pant keeps you in your elements without letting the elements get the best of your session.
- 10K-rated MicroShield fabric ensures your session to be sog-free in most winter weather conditions
- Fully taped seams seal out moisture along all stitching throughout the pant
- Insulated with lightweight 40g polyester fill for comfort you can rock all season
- Straight-leg fit wears comfortably with room for layering and movement
- Angled cargo pockets make it easy to access even when sitting down
- Boot gaiters keep the elements out of you pants
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Not worth the price
January 16, 2013
I am loyal to FourSquare pants but this pair has not met all expectations... I LOVE the burnt/FourSquare Red color but the pants have a much more "girly" fit than expected- very tight in the thighs and wide flair at the bottom. I am a size zero, 5'1", 110 lbs. The buttons on the cargo pocket fell off within the first 5 runs I ever took with them. The elastic band that goes over the boots does not have a Velcro or button opening to make it easier to go over your boots like tany other of my FourSquare pants which makes it feel a little less valuable than my others of equal or lesser value. Otherwise these are "okay"
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] MicroShield (2-layer); [face fabric] polyester dobby weave, waxed nylon twill; [lining] nylon taffeta
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- 40g synthetic
- Side Zips:
- fully taped
- 2 hand, 1 cargo, 2 back
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year