2012 Model No Longer Available
Foursquare Industry Jacket - Men's - 2012 BCS
Develpoe3d in collaboration with Chris 'Gunny' Gunnerson, a 20-year veteran of terrain park design and construction, the Foursquare Industry Jacket is built to work as hard as it plays. The Industry was designed to deal with heavy machinery, chainsaws, shovels, and ridiculously cold, wet weather. It was also built for protection and comfort while you ride. In other words, the battle-tough Industry Jacket can handle more than you can.
- Microshield nylon with 15K waterproofing stands up to heavy snow and wind
- Fully taped seams eliminate waterproof weak spots
- Soft nylon taffeta lining
- Zippered goggle pocket with soft tricot lining
- Zippered dual media storage for your multiple electronic devices
- Lycra wrist gaiters keep snow and drafts out
- Drop hood moves comfortably away from your face when not in use
- Dual side-entry chest pockets for storage
- Strategically placed 11mm mesh eyelets for pocket and jacket temperature regulation
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Is it insulated? I need a medium weight jacket, cause I have a shell already and a warm down jacket.
November 28, 2013
November 27, 2013
Just got my Industry Jacket from FourSquare and couldn't be more stoked. It's pouring out, so I took it outside and this thing just beaded the water right off. I can't wait to get it into some deep pow because I know I'll be warm and dry all day. Super fast shipping too!! SO STOKED!! I got the blackout color and it looks bad ass with my camo pants. Don't miss out on this jacket!! I'm 5'7" and 165 lbs and the medium fits perfect. Get it!!!
By: Four Horsemen Sales
October 5, 2012
I am 5'10" 165 lbs. The jacket i have on is a LG. The arm length fit really well when i had my arms stretched out.
Four Horsemen Sales
October 5, 2012
As soon as you put this jacket on you will feel bullet proof. Its construction gives it a medium to heavy fit with easy movability. I cant wait to get into a storm with this bad boy because i know i wont get wet or cold!
- [membrane/laminate] MicroShield; [face fabric] nylon oxford; [lining] nylon taffeta
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- [external] 2 hand, 2 chest; [internal] 1 media, 1 goggle, 1 stash
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing, snowmobiling
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year