Foursquare Havoc Insulated Jacket - Men's
If early-'90s Seattle rockers rode snowboards, they would be sporting the Foursquare Havoc Jacket. The 10k waterproofing easily holds off the continuous Northwest drizzle and the subdued colors go perfectly with deep, soulful lyrics about drug addiction.
- Microshield 10K waterproofing for all but heavy snow storms
- Critical seams taped to eliminate waterproof weak spots
- Soft printed nylon taffeta lining
- Integrated media pocket with soft taffeta lining
- Full-time hood for added protection
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] MicroShield, (solid) [shell] nylon twill, (print) peached poly; [lining] nylon taffeta
- [body] 60g synthetic; [sleeve] 40g synthetic
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/mē
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, adjustable
- (external) 1 front chest, 2 front handwarmer, (internal) media
- critically taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: