Foursquare Fixture Jacket - Women's - 2011 BCS
Oh ... hey now, Foursquare Women's Fixture Jacket. Where have you been all this time?
- Cozy insulation keeps you plenty warm on chilly chairlift rides
- 10K-rated fabric and critically taped seams help protect you from the wet during a light snowstorm or snowball fight
- Breathable fabric helps ensure you don't overheat when you hike the pipe
- Drop-tail construction helps keep your bum warm on frigid days
- Smooth taffeta lining makes it easy to layer underneath
- Multiple pockets stash your small riding essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
I cant tell by the picture or discription but is there a place to put a ticket other than the main zipper?
December 1, 2012
I really like the look of this jacket, I am usually a medium, but they don't offer a Medium in the Pine Green (the one I want!). Would a large be too big? Do these jackets fit snug or roomy? I don't want to get a large and be swimming in it :(.
October 29, 2012
- [shell] crosshatch polyester; [lining] taffeta (210T); [membrane/laminate] MicroShield (2-layer)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- yes, fixed
- 2 hand zipper
- critical seams taped
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, casual, winter activities
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year