2011 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Foursquare Chisel Pant - Men's - 2011 BCS
Foursquare gave the Boswell Pant a roomy, loose fit so you could attack the terrain park with an unlimited range of motion. All that with a cut that would make MC Hammer say 'please don't hurt 'em.'
- MicroShield 2 Layer fabric keeps the wetness out and reduces the clam effect
- Mesh-lined inseam vents let your perspiration escape
- Large cargo pockets are great for baked goods and cold cuts
- Baggy progressive fit is loose and comfortable
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Can these be used for snowboarding? Are they insulated???
October 21, 2012
- [membrane/laminate] MicroShield (2-layer); [shell] polyester tactel; [lining] taffeta (210T)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- inner thigh mesh vents
- belt loops
- 2 hand, 2 back, 2 cargo
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year