Foursquare Barrack Pant - Men's
Beyond just its canvas utility pant presence, the Foursquare Barrack Pant has a die-hard work ethic so you can handle business on the hill without having to worry about being thwarted by weather. But if you want to hang sheetrock in them too, that's cool with us.
- 10K waterproof and breathable material shrugs away moisture to keep you dry inside and out during most winter conditions
- Fully taped seams seal all stitching points throughout the pant for protection against the gnarliest weather
- Zip mesh inseam vents make for customized climate control
- Lined internally with panels of mesh and tricot to increase both warmth and airflow in areas where you need it
- Adjustable tabs at the waistband get your fit just right
- Boot gaiters keep the snow out, and reinforced hems prevent shredding
- Ghetto slits at hems can be zipped up or flared out over boot
- Five-pocket jean styling gives the pant a streamlined but casual look
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Im going in!
Four Horsemen Sales
October 5, 2012
Protect yourself with the finest Foursquare defensive weaponry, the Barrack pants. Featuring a construction built for destruction, these snowboard pants will eat everything you dish out. A hardworking, waterproof Microshield material is incorporated to keep you covered in the toughest of spots whether you ride the street, snow, or both. Foursquare is building an army, and where do you think they will house those significant shred soldiers? In the Barrack, of course.
- [membrane/laminate] MicroShield; [face fabric] [denim] polyester twill; [waxed] nylon twill; [lining] tricot
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- inner thigh
- Side Zips:
- yes, lower leg
- fully taped
- 2 hand, 1 stash
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year