Forum Youngblood DoubleDog Snowboard
No, you're not tripping, the Forum YoungBlood DoubleDog Snowboard really is that awesome. Remember that the first time you strap into it, because it's going to be hard at first to believe a board this playful could have this much pop. Forum used the DoubleDog hybrid profile to blend the power and pop of camber with the forgiveness of rocker, and threw in Booter Boosters carbon strands to really crank the fun to eleven.
- DoubleDog profile features rocker sections between the feet and at the tip and tail, with cambered pop zones underfoot for a playful, forgiving board that is still capable of big ollies
- Biax Glass provides a forgiving and playful flex
- Booter Boosters Carbon Strands increase responsiveness and enhance pop
- Gnar Core is made from 100% aspen for a lightweight and snappy ride
- Swingers Club features shaved down core in the tip and tail for reduced swing weight
- Sintered Formula Base is super-fast and durable
- Please note each board size depicts a different graphic by famed Toronto artist King Trash
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
get something else
December 23, 2012
i had last years model and busted the tail off, the fifth time I rode it, doing a front flip over a knuckle of a jump. I also had a pair of last years forum faction bindings and the toe strap buckle, on both bindings, stripped in one day. The board was a fun ride for the short time I had it but I would not recommend purchasing any type of forum gear after seeing how quickly my bindings and deck fell apart.
I'm 6'3 and 165 lbs., would a 156 work for me? I was
I'm 6'3 and 165 lbs., would a 156 work for me? I was told by a forum salesman that it's good for me, but I feel a 159 should be right not a 156.
By: G - Money
November 14, 2012
Hey i am basically the same size as you. I would recommend the 156 because you ant it a little smaller than a mountain board. I'm guessing by you wanting this board you want to do park boarding, so you would want the 156. Personally i like them even smaller i am buying the 154.
December 10, 2012
Forum Youngblood Doubledog with Union Forces
April 30, 2013
This board truly shreds...gotta give it up to the Forum team for producing another great product..throw in some Union Forces and you got an all around gnarly setup. All-mountain or freestyle, hit it and make it yours..A++
Double Dog Diggity
October 27, 2012
DoubleDog profile is great! Easy to load up and pop while still giving you more than enough control. Fun board in the park and can easily be taken anywhere else on the mountain!
Speak loud, ride hard, be heard.
Four Horsemen Sales
October 2, 2012
The DoubleDog profile brings camber sections under each foot for added power and pop, while rocker between the feet and in the nose and tail makes the whole thing forgiving and damn fun. Toss in Booter Boosters to take your style to a higher, poppier level.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- 148 cm, 152 cm, 154 cm, 156 cm
- medium-soft (4 of 10 on Forum's scale)
- DoubleDog (hybrid)
- Effective Edge:
- [148cm] 1165 mm; [152cm] 1185 mm; [154cm] 1195 mm; [156cm] 1205 mm
- Waist Width:
- [148cm] 245 mm; [152cm] 248 mm; [154cm] 249 mm; [156cm] 250 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [148cm] 7 m; [152cm] 7.26 m; [154cm] 7.38 m; [156cm] 7.49 m
- Stance Width:
- [148cm] 21.5 in; [152cm] 22 in; [154-156cm] 22.5 in
- Stance Setback:
- Gnar (aspen)
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [148cm] 95 - 155 lb; [152cm] 110 - 170 lb; [154cm] 115 - 175 lb; [156cm] 140 - 200 lb
- Recommended Use:
- freestyle, park, jib
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years