Forum Tramp Snowboard Boot - Men's
The Forum Tramp Snowboard Boot is a dirty girl. She's super flexible thanks to the Tweaker cuff and shell so you can pull off filthy tuck knee grabs and nasty presses. She also has a Good Vibes outsole so you can feel more of the action on your board, and FGel cushioning for when things get a little rough.
- Traditional lacing is simple and reliable
- FGel cushioning absorbs harsh impacts
- Tweaker cuff and shell construction allows for a softer medial flex so you can tweak your grabs without sacrificing toe-to-heel or lateral flex
- Gold Cuff Link internal lacing locks in foot in to prevent heel lift
- Good Vibes EVA outsole allows for a more natural flex for better board feel
- Level 2 liner blends comfort and fit so you can go lap after lap without foot pain
- Footpillow footbed is super-soft while still providing ample arch support so you can ride all day
- Forever Fit construction prevents your boot from packing out for a consistent fit all season
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
For jib use only
February 14, 2013
Super soft and comfortable until you start bombing. don't free ride or have a pow day dropping cliffs in these. I've loved my old kicker slr and stunner slr boots from forum, but this new pillow footbed gives me foot burn like I've never had before.
I wear 9.5 in regular shoes, what size should i get in this
I wear 9.5 in regular shoes, what size should i get in this boots?
March 10, 2013
You will most likely be a 9.5 then. Although I find that I wear a 9.5 in a skate shoe because I want it to be a little looser fitting, but in my snowboard boots I can get away with a 9 and then they last longer have they pack out some.
By: Brandon Collett
March 12, 2013
Four Horsemen Sales
October 1, 2012
Tweaker tech with traditional lacing can only mean one thing, comfort where you want it! This was the pick of the 2012 summer camp campers up at Mt. Hood. Truth be told, it feels like a damn slipper. Hugging your feet like gel blanket and not letting go.