2011 Model No Longer Available
FlyLow Gear Queen Hoody Insulated Jacket - Women's - 2011 BCS
The FlyLow Gear Women's Queen Hoody Insulated Jacket is simply the king of all puffy hoodies. Besides its ladies' fit, the Queen has a lower neck that allows for easy layering, underarm vents that ditch excess heat, and cuddly insulation that keep you comfy and warm. Whether you prefer to check out the mountain village or hunt for pow, the Queen is up for it.
- A DWR (durable water repellent) coating helps fend off the wet during a light snowstorm
- 60g Thermolite insulation keeps your core at just the right temperature so you're always ready to go
- Underarm vents ditch excess heat when you have to shovel your car out, hike a short while, or ski nonstop top-to-bottom runs
- A smooth inner and outer lining make it easy to layer underneath and on top
- A helmet-compatible hood for comfort and convenience
- A three-point hooded cinch system uses neoprene stoppers for comfort
- An internal storage pocket and outer hand pockets stash your lip balm, tissues, goodie bag of chocolate, and other small essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- Intuitive Fabric (micro ripstop nylon), DWR coating
- Thermolite (60g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- yes, helmet-compatible
- (external) 2 handwarmer, (internal) 1 storage
- Recommended Use:
- layering, walking in a winter wonderland
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime