FlyLow Gear Queen Hoody Insulated Jacket - Women's
The FlyLow Gear Women's Queen Hoody Insulated Jacket is simply the king of all puffy hoodies. Besides its ladies' fit, the Queen has a lower neck that allows for easy layering, underarm vents that ditch excess heat, and cuddly insulation that keep you comfy and warm. Whether you prefer to check out the mountain village or hunt for pow, the Queen is up for it.
- A DWR (durable water repellent) coating helps fend off the wet during a light snowstorm
- 60g Thermolite insulation keeps your core at just the right temperature so you're always ready to go
- Underarm vents ditch excess heat when you have to shovel your car out, hike a short while, or ski nonstop top-to-bottom runs
- A smooth inner and outer lining make it easy to layer underneath and on top
- A helmet-compatible hood for comfort and convenience
- A three-point hooded cinch system uses neoprene stoppers for comfort
- An internal storage pocket and outer hand pockets stash your lip balm, tissues, goodie bag of chocolate, and other small essentials
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Techie and Stylish
December 29, 2011
This jacket is warm and it also looks good. The techie features such as the hood that fits over your helmet, the pit zips, and low neck makes it a perfect layer (especially under Flylow's Masala jacket) for the cold days. The womans fit, colors, and hoodie design also makes it the perfect apres jacket. The lined pockets keep your hands warm and the inner pocket is great for your wallet, ID, or iPod. I wear this jacket everywhere and LOVE it.
Pro Skier Lucy Sackbaur
November 30, 2011
This is a photo of a sales sample, witht he dark material in the pockets... the production jackets shown here do not have that going on.
These jackets fit great and are the perfect layer for everyday use and traveling
- Intuitive Fabric (micro ripstop nylon), DWR coating
- Thermolite (60g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- yes, helmet-compatible
- (external) 2 handwarmer, (internal) 1 storage
- Recommended Use:
- layering, walking in a winter wonderland
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime