FlyLow Gear General Down Hooded Jacket - Men's
From frigid nights hopping bars to 15 inches of fresh fluff, zip up the FlyLow Gear Men's General Down Hooded Jacket for lofty warmth you can count on. While the 700-fill goose down provides nearly as much warmth as a bulky basecamp-style puffy, this jacket still maintains a low enough profile that you can easily layer it beneath a shell when nasty storms blow in. If you start to warm up too much, just use the underarm zips to cool off.
- Ultralight polyester ripstop shell material has a level 5 Dupont DWR finish for protection against light snow flurries and snowball fights
- 700-fill power goose down insulation provides warmth for freezing temperatures
- Stitch-through technology reduces the amount of fabric for lower weight and better packability
- Fixed hood increases warmth
- Six-inch underarm zips provide ventilation when you start to break a sweat
- Powder guard snaps keep snow off your belly when you're ripping turns
- Interior zipped pocket keeps valuables safely stowed
- Two front pockets warm up cold hands
Got a shot? Share it.