2012 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Flux DS30 Snowboard Binding - 2012 BCS
Through constant tweaks, improvements, and overhauls over the past two decades, the Flux DS30 Snowboard Binding has held its top-of-the-foodchain spot in Flux's line-up of freestyle-driven bindings. That means it has not only survived trends, but helped to set them. The DS30 features the all-new Ultima FS highback that gives the binding an unmatched soft and anatomical feel, in addition to the Absolute Fit FS strap system that delivers featherweight response for non-stop park laps.
- Ultima FS highback brings a freestyle-focused and soft-flexing material to a mold that hugs your boot and can be put to the test in any terrain
- Alpha baseplate is more milled out for a lighter weight and features a high sidewall for foot retention and power initiation
- Performance Blend 30 material in baseplate is composed of fiberglass and nylon blend for a ride that majors in tweak with an emphasis on response
- Hybrid footbed uses an anatomically shaped, full-length design with dual-density EVA material that's mapped out for comfort, rebound, and support in areas where you need them most
- Absolute Fit FS toe strap conforms to you boot and is enhanced with TPU reinforcements
- Absolute Fit FS ankle strap uses less material to shave weight without sacrificing comfort and a close fit
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
would this be a good binding with a rome artifact rocker? for
would this be a good binding with a rome artifact rocker? for jibbing and presses
By: manuel csatro
March 4, 2013
December 29, 2012
I love everything about these binding. Comfort, support, versatile... All the hardware works the way it should. Easiest of adjustment and installation. Top notch fit and finish.
Hi, I have a pair of Salomon F 30 boots size 27.5 (43 1/3)...........what
Hi, I have a pair of Salomon F 30 boots size 27.5 (43 1/3)...........what size of DS should I buy? M o L ? Thanks
February 5, 2013
You should be fine in the Mediums. While you are at the max end size wise, the boot is so low-profile that it will fit in there more like a size 9.
By: Josh Chapman
February 5, 2013