Flow Micron Shifty - Boys'
For the aspiring park rat, the Flow Micron Shifty Boys' Snowboard delivers the pop and flex needed to take his riding to the next level.
- Pop-Cam camber: Flat camber between the bindings for added grip on hardpack, camber under the bindings for added pop and control, and flat at the tip and tail for easy release
- Trutwin shape provides super-predictable stability whether riding forward or switch
- 3D-Transitional shape combines mellow tip and tail sidecut with aggressive, tight-radius sidecut between the bindings for lots of grip and edge control and a smooth, agile ride
- Optix 2000 base provides vivid graphics and easy repair
- Biax glass technology adds pop and gives the board a natural-feeling torsional flex
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- 135 cm, 140 cm, 145 cm
- medium (3 of 5 on Flow's scale)
- Pow-Cam (hybrid)
- Effective Edge:
- [135cm] 1020 mm; [140cm] 1070 mm; [145cm] 1110 mm
- Waist Width:
- [135cm] 230 mm; [140cm] 240 mm; [145cm] 246 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [135cm] 8 / 6.8 / 8 m; [140cm] 8.3 / 7.2 / 8.3 m; [145cm] 8.4 / 7.3 / 8.4 m
- True Flex (poplar wood)
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [135cm] 80 - 110 lb; [140cm] 85 - 120 lb; [145cm] 90 - 130 lb
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain, freestyle
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year