2011 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Flow M11 Snowboard Binding - 2011 BCS
Slide your boots into the Flow M11 Snowboard Bindings, ratchet down the one-piece A-Flex Powerstraps, and experience a new world of comfort and response. With the M11ís connecting you to your board, dropping cliffs and straight-lining slopes so steep they're practically upside-down are irresistible possibilities.
- SnugFit molded baseplate creates a precise connection between boot and binding
- Reclining highback provides easy ons and offs
- Power Triangle links highback to the middle of the binding with a steel cable for better control and power transfer
- A-Flex strap's lateral asymmetry at the top provides freeride support
- EVA landing pads absorb big impact
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
ok so i have an issue because my boot slides alot but if i make it any tighter it hurts so im thinking of these but idk how much my foot may slide?
By: Jenni Turner
April 3, 2012
Jenni, these are men's bindings made for a wider boot than womens so I suggest getting the ladies model, but get the top of the line models which are stiffer. If that isn't an option try sizing down. My son wears size 13 Flow boots but only uses a size large binding and has zero wiggle. You might also need stiffer boots. Been using these for 5 years in several of the top models freestyle and freeride design. They are awesome!
By: 2Ufrom MI
July 7, 2012