2013 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Five Ten Team 5.10 Climbing Shoe - 2013 BCS
If your aspirations include joining the Five Ten elite, make sure the Team 5.10 Climbing Shoe is strapped on your foot. The aggressive down-turned profile combines with the super thin Stealth Mystique rubber sole to allow your feet to act more like a second set of hands on severely overhung climbs. Plus, the thin rubber toe patch turns the most finicky toe-hooks and bicycles into a walk in the park.
- Microfiber uppers are comfy against skin and ensure a tight performance-driven fit
- Single hook-and-loop strap cinches down and locks your foot into the shoe
- Aggressive down-turned curvature allows the Team to excel on severely overhung routes and boulders
- Ultra-thin Stealth Mystique rubber sole is exceptionally sticky and sensitive
- Medium-stiff midsole allows the shoe to edge well without compromising sensitivity
- Thin rubber toe patch allows you to toe-hook the poorest features without making the shoe feel clunky
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
May 29, 2013
The velcro strap is too short to reach over my instep. It wont stay closed. Also, the shoe is so soft you can hardly stand on thin edges without over-straining your toes. Ihave the older model in green, perhaps the newer black model has improvements, but probably not.