2011 Model No Longer Available
Fischer Watea 114 Ski - Men's - 2011 BCS
When a moist Pacific air mass slams into your mountain range and buries everything, the twintip Fischer Watea 114 Ski floats over the deepest in-bounds or backcountry stashes while helping you add style to your downhill expression. This fat and sturdy board does so much more than help you get up and down a deliciously deep backcountry playground. Its twintip design and Powder Hull technology demand a playful day in the powder and won't be satisfied without pillow drops, spins, and a few dozen faceshots to boot.
- Freeski Rocker Technology (early rise tip and tail) allows switch landings and ultimate flotation in deep snow while the camber underfoot grips groomed or variable snow
- Sandwich sidewall construction yields great rebound and a uniform, medium flex that doesn’t feel like a wet noodle underfoot
- The milled wood core features two carbon fiber I-Beams that run the length of the ski to provide a solid and smooth ride over less-than-perfect snow
- Early rise tip also prevents hooking and grabbing while skiing crud and chopped snow
- The Powder Hull technology in the tip slices through the fluff like a boat's hull, so you can slice through it during speedy descents into the white room
- Traditional sidecut suits aggressive skiers that weave in and out of the trees hunting for powder when it's not snowing
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- 176 cm, 186 cm
- [186 cm] 146 x 114 x 128 mm
- Turn Radius:
- [186cm] 27 m
- rockered tip & tail
- sandwich sidewall
- Binding Included:
- Recommended Use:
- powder, backcountry touring, big mountain freeride
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 4 years