ExOfficio Rain Logic Parka - Men's
Travel gurus need not fret local conditions when they jetset in the ExOfficio Rain Logic Parka. Built with ExOfficio's proprietary 2.5-layer Rain Logic fabric and featuring generous waterproof and breathability ratings, this parka shrugs off moisture much more quickly than you shrug off last-minute flight delays. No worry: fully taped seams seal the deal even as you're running in the downpour to catch a cab to make your connection.
- Dedicated mesh travel pockets on the inside hold your passport, boarding passes, and cell phone; key clip included
- Hood easily adjusts to offer ideal peripheral vision
- Contour cuffs extend to cover your hands
- Underarm zippers offer maximum ventilation on steamy rainforest treks
- External pockets welded to save weight
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] Rain Logic (2.5-layer); [shell] 79% nylon, 21% polyurethane
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 20,000 g/mē
- 1 chest, 2 zippered hand, (internal) 2 mesh
- fully taped
- Recommended Use:
- hiking, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty: