2010 Model No Longer Available
Eider Power Pro Softshell Jacket - Men's - 2010 BCS
Eider cooks up a stunning combination of high-tech performance and eye-popping looks in its Power Pro Softshell Jacket. This limited-edition jacketís new Polartec Power Shield Pro fabric is even more lightweight, water-resistant, windproof, breathable, and durable than ever, making it the ultimate softshell material. You get all this performance in a super-sleek, fashion-forward jacket that will make heads snap around for a second look so fast as you go by, youíll be generating business for local chiropractors.
- High-loft fleece lining wicks moistures and eliminates the need for a fleece sweater
- Underarm gussets made with Polartec Powershield Light increase breathability and mobility, and save weight
- 3D fully ergonomic, adjustable hood provides full protection with or without a helmet
- Waterproof zippers and seams sealed with softshell tape keep out water
- Gusseted cuff with rubber hook-and-loop tab clamps down over your glove cuff to seal out snow
- Elasticized drawcord in hem snugs the jacket against your body
- Articulated elbows allow for total mobility
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
does anyone have the weight for this jacket? And how does this compare to the Arcteryx Hyllus?
May 2, 2012
Go to the Hyllus Q&A on Backcountry.com to find a discussion on Eider vs. Hyllus
May 3, 2012
here are some pics and information on the weight (size L is 790g or 1.7 lb)
May 3, 2012