Eider Karma Pant - Men's
Eider built the Karma Pant for skiers interested in all-mountain, all-weather protection and comfort. If that doesn't appeal to you, perhaps you'd better pick and choose the days you head out to the mountain. But if you like the sound of the waterproof protection and breathability of a three-layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell, read on. The Karma doesn't trust in the good will of snow and gear, hence the rough-and-ready Varuna fabric reinforcements and KEVLARŪ kick patches for added durability.
- Side zips for ease of entry and exit
- Elasticized gaiters seal out snow from the ground up
- Removable suspenders complement elasticized waistband for multiple options
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [body] Gore-Tex Pro Shell (3-layer); [reinforcements] Varuna; [kick patch] kevlar
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- guaranteed waterproof
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- guaranteed breathable
- side zips
- Side Zips:
- yes, full-length
- yes, elasticized
- fully taped
- elastic waistband, removable suspenders
- 1 thigh zip
- 1 lb 6.8 oz
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 3 years