Eider Bormio Pant - Men's
When you wake up to a double-digit snow report, call in sick to work and pull on the Eider Men's Bormio Pant. The Defender Twill fabric effectively repels windy wet conditions and complements the relaxed fit and pre-shaped knees for complete freedom of movement. The elasticized waist-belt gives you a snug and comfortable fit so you can ride in comfort until every last powder stash is had.
- 2-layer Defender Twill shell fabric blocks wet conditions while remaining breathable so your legs won't get soggy from inside your pant or outside
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- Stretch fabric, relaxed fit, and pre-shaped knees enable freedom of movement
- Cormax in the higher back waist area provides a cool, comfortable fit
- Removable elasticized belt keeps these pants riding where they should
- Internal gaiters seal around boots to keep snow out
- Side and thigh pockets hold essential items
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] Defender twill (2-layer); [lining] Cormax
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 15,000 g/mē
- Side Zips:
- fully taped
- adjustable, removable elastic belt
- 2 hand, 1 thigh
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, freeride
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 3 years