Eider Arlanza Insulated Jacket - Women's
You don't have to be riding lifts or touring the backcountry to be cold. Wind whips through buildings just like it does through trees, and that's where the Eider Women's Arlanza Insulated Jacket takes over. Despite its good looks and ultra-soft construction, the Arlanza is a serious piece of outerwear designed to stop icy gusts and blowing snow that are funneling down city streets dead in their tracks.
- Defender Cloudy Peach fabric is ultra-soft to the touch
- 10K-rated waterproofing keeps you dry in light rain and snow, and breathable fabric lets your body regulate its temperature naturally and allows sweat vapor to escape
- Targeted synthetic insulation is heaviest in the body, lighter in the sleeves, and lightest in the hood for a blend of warmth and light weight
- Long cut for added protection and style
- Removable, adjustable, fleece-lined hood for added protection when you need it
- Two hand pockets and a sleeve pocket for quick access to essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] Defender Cloudy Peach; [lining] 210T nylon taffeta
- [body] 150g synthetic ; [sleeves] 80g synthetic; [hood] 40g synthetic
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10000 g/mē
- yes, removable
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 front handwarmer with waterproof zipper, 1 waterproof sleeve
- Wrist Gaiters:
- 1 lb 12 oz
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: