2011 Model No Longer Available
Earth-Tec Tupelo Softshell Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
When the wind howls and the sky looks semi-threatening, toss on the Earth-Tec Men's Tupelo Softshell Jacket before you hike, fish, or collect firewood.
- Stretch woven face fabric bonded to recycled PET fleece provides warmth and wicks moisture
- DWR stain-resistant finish repels water and protects the fabric life
- A permeable membrane offers breathability and wind protection while you hike or set up camp
- Adjustable bottom-hem drawcord and partial elastic cuffs with hook-and-loop closures seal in warmth and keep out the elements
- Internal wind flap eliminates zipper draft and chin-chafe
- Right hand pocket doubles as internal drop-in stash pocket
- Multiple pockets store your keys, wallet, or cell
- Grommet and shock cord loop at inside pocket supports your media setup
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- stretch-woven softshell, DWR coating
- recycled PET fleece
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- Powder Skirt:
- [external] 2 front hand zip, 1 napoleon zip; [internal] 1 media
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- hiking, camping, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty: