2011 Model No Longer Available
Earth-Tec Sequoia Insulated Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
Grab the Earth-Tec Men's Sequoia Insulated Jacket, put on your hat and gloves, and head to the mountain village to enjoy the Mardi Gras festivities.
- A DWR finish helps shield the Sequoia from the wet during a light snow or rainstorm
- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell blocks out the cold chill
- PrimaLoft Eco fill insulation made from 70% post-consumer recycled material
- provides snugly warmth while you hike, ski, or walk around town in chilly temps
- Relaxed-fit style gives you a laid-back look while you aprés
- Internal wind flap eliminates zipper draft and chin-chafe
- Internal stow pocket with YKK zipper closure allows you to easily pack the Sequoia into your day or backpack as backup warmth
- Multiple pockets stash your wallet, cell or keys, while its front pockets keep your hands warm when you spectate an outdoor hockey game
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- 52% recycled PET, 48% virgin polyester, DWR coating
- PrimaLoft Eco (70% recycled)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- [external] 2 front zip hand, 1 napoleon zip hand; [internal] 1 zip
- Recommended Use:
- casual, hiking, layering, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty: