2011 Model No Longer Available
Earth-Tec Jujuba 1/4-Zip Top - Men's - 2011 BCS
The Earth-Tec Men's Jujuba 1/4-Zip Top has more uses than you ever thought possible. Made with super-soft, lightweight fabric, the Jujuba layers nicely beneath your ski or mountaineering shell, wears well when you hike or backpack, and provides comfort while you chill in a drafty lodge.
- Lightweight micro-fleece made from 80% recycled polyester provides warmth and comfort
- Low-pile, dense fleece construction ensures durability and warmth without bulk
- Contrast flatlock seaming adds color and eliminates bulk, which makes it ideal for layering
- 1/4-Length front zipper ditches excess heat while you hike, ski, or trail run
- Internal wind flap eliminates zipper draft and chin-chafe
- Chest pocket stashes your key or cash
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.