Eagle Creek Take 2 ORV Trunk 30 Rolling Gear Bag - 1831cu in
Your upcoming tour through Scandinavia will require you to navigate an onslaught of airports and confusing streets. The easy-to-carry Eagle Creek Take 2 ORV Trunk 30 Rolling Gear Bag is ready to help you do it in style. Not only does the Take 2 fit a few week's worth of clothes into its 6590 cubic inches of packable space, it also splits into two separate bags when the airline wants to hit you with overweight luggage charges.
- A zip-off top gear bag (3660cu in) and bottom gear bin (2930cu in) are great for separating dirty from clean clothes
- The top gear bag features stowable backpack straps and a removable shoulder strap for maximum carrying convenience
- The interior lining is easy to clean after your gaiters get muddy while fishing in fjords
- The bottom features wheels and a telescoping handle for zipping through airports
- Outer compression straps tighten down smaller loads
- Interior mesh dividers and pockets help organize your socks and accessories
- The tough fabrics are all 100% recycled to help reduce your impact on our trampled Earth
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
backcountry.com Has Top Notch Service - Bag not so great
November 18, 2011
I travel for work nearly every week and thought this bag would withstand the rigors of TSA inspections and airline baggage handlers. I ordered the Eagle Creek Take 2 ORV 30 based on its lifetime warranty and the perception that it was ruggedly built. I regretted the purchase from the moment it arrived. For a $400 bag, the zippers were not heavy duty and do not compare with other high end bags. I liked the idea of the interlocking top and bottom bags, but the zipper never stayed together. Based on backcountries great return policy, I gave the bag a try and used it for two months. Unfortunately, the interlocking zipper never properly worked and stitching around the carry straps began to come unsewn.
The bag is a great idea but was not executed well with subpar zippers and stitching. For this reason I returned the bag. The return policy was seamless and customer service was phenomenal. Backcountry.com has the best customer service in the industry!
- 420D Helix-e Tela, 1200D Bi-Tech-e, 420D Helix-e Dual Ripstop, 900D Bi-Tech
- [6590 cu in]
- 12 x 30 x 8 in
- Backpack Straps:
- yes, stowable
- exterior 1 exterior front, 2 interior mesh, 1 interior divider
- 12 lbs 6 oz
- Recommended Use:
- travel, ocean-hopping
- Manufacturer Warranty: